Friday, July 11, 2008



Well, I have never had quite a 4th of July like this before. It sure was different then the Provo parade and dinner with the cousins. How I missed you all! Of course they don't observe the 4th here in Taiwan so we had our first day of teaching on this day (that was an experience in it's self).



We celebrated by going to a movie and eating at KFC. Can't get more American than that, right? I was so excited to see that the movie English with Chinese flashing accross the bottom, I could understad it! We then went home and roasted marshmallows on the stove. It's kindof sad that a marshmallow could taste so good! I made every one signs for their door with red, white, and blue stars. I just needed to see those colors! I can deffinately say that I am proud to me an American!

0 comments: