Saturday, October 25, 2008

Green Island
End of our trip: We finally made it to Green Island Saturday night. The Ferry ride over was HORRIBLE!!! I usually NEVER get sea sick, but I was really sick. Every one around me was throwing up. It was gross. We made it to the island, got our scooters and then checked in to our "hotel". We went to fill up our scooters with gas at 6:00 pm. and guess what? The one and only gas station was already closed! We spent our time on Green Island looking through the shops and driving around. It was so beautiful!



This is my favorite picture of the whole trip! We all look exactly like what we are thinking.
They gave us these leaves to rub on our goggles and we couldn't quite figure out what they were for. Most of us were slightly confused- especially me. Pay close attention to Shannon's hair, it is awesom. Love ya Shannon!


We really didn't want to get sick again on the way home so we took this great
"NO SICK"medicine and I really think it helped :)

0 comments: